- Go to the website Locklizard.com and click on Downloads in the top menu bar
- Click on Viewers
- Select the operating system appropriate to your computer
- Install the viewer (you are the administrator)
- Access the registration e-mail that will be sent to you once you have purchased the textbook/learner guides
- Follow the directions in the e-mail as to how to register the viewer
- The textbook files will also be sent to you via Dropbox
- With Dropbox installed on your computer, click Dropbox to view the files. Then click on each file to download it to your computer. Once the file is downloaded, export or move it (depending on the device) to the Locklizard PDC viewer. Repeat the process for each of the remaining files.
Note: the E-Text files can only be viewed on one computer.
If you encounter any problems contact – firstname.lastname@example.org